Monday, July 19, 2010

A little cloudy outside

Well, it is a little cloudy outside today, which makes it perfect for a bike ride!... maybe we will even get stuck out in the rain! I have been taking Leo out to play in the rain. It's very funny because he doesn't know where the water is coming from... he holds out his little nugget fingers and just stares while the water hits them, and then looks at me for affirmation.. too adorable.

Today is a busy one for us here at the Massie house.. I have a chiropractor appointment, we're going to shampoo the carpet downstairs, do laundry, and some cleaning... then LEG WORKOUT tonight at Body Shape!

I have learned some pretty great leg workouts, but I'm sure there are lots more out there to learn! (ANY IDEAS WELCOME.. AS ALWAYS) Body Shape got a new toy! I don't know what it's called.. It is a platform... you can use it for several things, but I use it to jump up on!... So I am always excited for leg day!

Well..we're gonna get to it now!... Talk at ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment