Wednesday, March 31, 2010

OMG Easter...


So I am feeling concerned about this weekend... It is one of those holidays that everyone celebrates with food. LOTS AND LOTS of food... and candy.

What sucks is this.. I never had that much of a sweet tooth until I was pregnant. I would much rather have had the salty Easter ham over the creepy chocolate bunny.

While I was pregnant, I developed a real sweet tooth. I think it was the danger that drew me in. So now I am facing this food-filled weekend, and if given the opportunity, that creepy little bunny will become my dessert, arse
(English for a**) first.

What's a girl to do?.. sigh!

So here is my plea family, friends, and strangers: If you see me with a chocolate bunny arse in or around my mouth area, could you give me the stank eye?

2 comments:

  1. Haha good luck Whitney! You look great I promise! I start the gym on friday and I have begun dieting today. I am hoping to not give in this weekend either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!..You can do it! ha.. Remember what I told you about workin out too.. maybe take it easy your first few times. I know it's hard cause you just wanna jump in full force, but... Just a cautionary tale from someone's whose been there! You know your own body though.. just do what feels right!

    ReplyDelete